BEL Recruitment 2020 | Total Post - 137 |

 BEL Recruitment 2020


Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer, Trainee Officer & Trainee Engineer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.


Vacancy Detail :- 

Trainee Engineer-I (ECE) - 40

Trainee Engineer-I  (MECH) - 11

Trainee Engineer-I (Computer Science) - 19

TRAINEE OFFICER-I (Finance) - 6

Project Engineer-I (ECE) - 30

Project Engineer-I (MECH) - 10

Project Engineer-I (Computer Science) - 17

Project Engineer-I (Elect) - 1

Project Engineer-I (Civil) - 2

Project Engineer-I (Aeronautical) - 1


Important Dates :-

Starting Date for Apply Online - 16-12-2020

Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee - 26-12-2020 


Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply


Download Notification - Click Here

Apply Online - Click Here

Official Website - Click Here


Read this too-


AAI Recruitment 2021


YSP University recruitment  2020


CSKHPKV PALAMPUR RECRUITMENT 2020


Sainik School Sujanpur Tira Recruitment 2020


ESIC Hospital, Baddi Recruitment 2020


HPU Recruitment For Non Teaching Posts


HPU Recruitment For Teaching Posts


HPPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020


HPPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2020


YSP University Recruitment 2020


IHBT Recruitment 2020


Hpsssb Recruitment 2020


Indian Army Una Rally Result


Interview for 200 security guard posts in Mandi district


Security Guards Recruitment 2020 In Kullu District 


Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2020


SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment